Luxuria Designer Trade Program
All qualified Interior Designers, Decorators, Architects, Builders, and Real Estate Developers are invited to join the Luxuria Designer Trade Program.
Qualifying members will enjoy preferred access to a broad range of products and styles at an exclusive price. Our globally sourced collections and custom-made furniture along with bedding, lighting, wall décor and other exquisite accents will help you create environments that appeal to your clients’ respective tastes and budgets.
Once a member, your trade status will be rewarded with the following and much more:
- Exclusive savings on most full priced merchandise.
- Special buying privileges, previews, and invitations to private events.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request our Luxuria Designer Registration Form.
Along with your completed Registration Form you will be required to submit proof of the following:
- Interior Design Certification/Major Design Organization identification (e.g., NCIDQ, CCIDC, ASID, IIDA, AIA, APLD, ASLA, CID, IDS) OR Valid membership to a major residential or commercial development business organization (e.g., NAHB, NAA, etc.)
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate number
- Copy of Business Card with your Design Profession.
Please forwarded your completed Registration Form and required Documents to email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion.
Please visit us at our Showroom Gallery located in the Heart of Corbin Park Retail Village at 6401 B West 135th Street, Overland Park, Kansas 66223.
Thank you for visiting us! We look forward to seeing you!